Monday, June 1, 2009

The Three Stooges

Saturday night Mom, Dad, Susie, Will, Roo and I went to the drive in to see Night at the Museum. Cute movie and I highly recommend it. It was so much fun with Roo there...she is always entertaining. She growls now and it's the funniest thing ever. Susie put a video on her blog but it's dark and you can't see her face. Her face scrunches up, she opens her mouth real wide and then the growl. At one point I was growling back at her and we had a thing going. People around us thought I had lost it but we were having fun!

As usual I took many pictures and there just had to be some self portraits. Susie and I have perfected it and we got this one of us and Mom. I'd post more pictures but I forgot my camera and I need Mom to send them to me!

1 comment:

Lori Romney said...

I love self portraits, and I am loving you blonde! Cute pic.