Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Well I am 29 now....and I'm not happy about it! Although my birthday was great. It started with dinner at Mandi and Troy's on Sunday for Mom's birthday. This was her 26th anniversary of her 29th birthday. The Hootons gave both of us the best gifts....food! Mandi made freezer meals for us. I love to cook, just not after a long days work! On my actual birthday is was very low key. Nobody at work knew it was my birthday and I kept it that way. Susie, Cody and Mom called me on my day. Dad forgot and called when Mom reminded him. Then I went home and cleaned house. What a grown up thing to do on your birthday! Mom and Dad had a chinese themed party for me on Friday and we had "american food with soy sauce" as Braden would say. We have Panda Express....yum. Mom doesn't like real chinese food but does like Panda. After dinner Mom and I started on her basement. Boy was there a lot of stuff down there! We worked for a couple hours and then resumed early Saturday morning. We got done by 2:30! Dad took a load to the dump and his truck was overflowing! I made Mom get rid of stuff she hasn't used in years. Although, if I liked it still she could keep it! My goal was to not have anything on the floor but that just isn't possible. What is on the floor is pushed up against the shelves and on the opposite side of the furnace, water heater and breaker box.....hope Dad is happy now. After that we showered and met Susie at The Cheesecake Factory for my birthday day with Mom. I know how much Susie likes that restaurant so I wanted her to come too. After dinner Mom bought Susie and I the cutest fairies to start as a collection. Mine is a little fairy sitting on a chinese take out box....fitting! Susie's is a girl scooping huge scoops of ice cream. Both are so cute. It was snowing hard when we left the mall so Susie went home and Mom and I went to our Angel Lady appointment. I wish I could afford to see Chantel monthly. She told me that I have 3 great avenues coming in my life. 1 - My career and the move was the right one. 2-will happen right after the first and will happen in late spring. She mentioned a relationship. 3-family relationships. The first and third already happened. I job my job and Mandi and Susie are working ont heir relationship! So cross your fingers that my angels send me my dream man!

No comments: