Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Elfy & Galinda

A few months ago I decided to buy me a friend. I got Ed. Ed died in less than a week. Good thing my friend had a warranty and I could replace him. When I went to pick out a new friend I decided that my friend died of loneliness so I bought 2 friends. Little did I know they were lesbians (sorry Mom)! My birds are the funniest things, my 2 female birds love to make out! I had them in the cage that was that made for 1 bird and finally found a cage that I liked to upgrade them. I found the cage at DI for $8. People kinda pointed and laughed at me when I spotted it. I practically ran to it and threw it in my cart all the while squealing with excitment. I love a good find!


After I cleaned it good and spruced it up I moved the girls last night . They still aren't quite sure about it. They are probably just not used to going from a starter home to a mansion! I still need to make a skirt to cover the base but there are only so many hours in the day.


The Starter Home

The Mansion!