Friday, October 17, 2008

Good Things Utah

I have a few days off for deerhunt so Mom and I went and saw a taping of Good Things Utah today. It was our second time being at a taping as we went once before for Mom's birthday a couple years ago. It was a lot of fun! After the show the producer came out and played trvia with the audience. He had 8 items and Mom and I both won one! Mom ended up giving the movie she won (Step It Up 2) to a teenager behind us and it totally made her day. I won the collector edition of the Nightmare Before Christmas. I was excited because I have wanted to see it (I haven't seen it yet...yes I live under a rock). We made an afternoon of it and went to lunch and shopping. We tried to go to Gardner Village but there were about a million people and kids there so we high-tailed it out of there quick! We shopped til we were tired and then went home and relaxed. Fun day!

No comments: