Monday, December 8, 2008

I Hate Feet!

Mom and I went to Kamas on Sunday on our way home from Fairview to see Sydney. We couldn't believe it when we first saw Susie. She was in pre pregnancy jeans! We took them to lunch at the diner in Oakley and mmmm it was yummy. Cute place with the best homemade potato chips.

Mom and I fought over Sydney the whole time we were there. I hadn't seen her as much and Mom is going up today and tomorrow so I took my time with her. I tried changing a diaper but got freaked out over her hip. I didn't want to be the one to pop it out. Then the girl peed on me....now we have officially bonded.

When I was changing her diaper I did the most unexpected thing, I kissed her feet! As much as I hate feet and I was kissing them. Boy she must have a hold on me!

No comments: