Monday, December 22, 2008

A Warm Christmas

I made Sydney a blanket (my first ever quilt) and Brooke wanted one too. I asked her what she wanted for Christmas and she said her 'special blanket'. Mom had Brooke and Cody one afternoon before Thanksgiving and they met me at Joann's to pick out fabric. I had promised Brooke a shopping trip so she could pick out the fabric herself. She picked the stars.....something I would have never picked!



While we were shopping Cody asked for a blanket as well. He wanted a soft hockey blanket. He picked the flannel for the top and I later got the fleece for the back. Fleece is a bugger to quilt on!



I think they turned out pretty cute. I did them both pretty basic as they are growing so quickly and I didn't want anything that they would grow out of too fast.

No comments: