Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Pioneer Woman


Ok, I have found my new favorite blog.  I stumbed upon Ree's blog via another blog I read and I'm in love.  It's about Bree, a city girl that fell in love with a cowboy and how her life changed.  It isn't so must just a blog as a full blown website now.  She just wrote a cookbook and I can't wait to get it.  I just got a tweet today saying she is in Salt Lake tonight to do a signing....maybe I'll have to go.  I kinda feel like a stalker going so I'm not sure if I will!  If you get a chance go to her site The Pioneer Woman and check it out.  She wrote a short story about her journey called 'Black Heels to Tractor Wheels'.  It's amazing.  I laughed till I cried, cried from sadness and from the romance.  It's only a 2-3 hour read and well worth it!  All I can say is where is my Malboro Man!

1 comment:

Lori Romney said...

I love her website!! It's great for recipes and photography stuff. I have wasted a lot of time on her site!