Monday, December 7, 2009

24 Days of Christmas

My amazing Mom is doing the 24 days of Christmas for my sisters and I this year. She’s been working on it all year long and it’s so fun opening them each day. They are technically for the ‘family’ but since I’m my own little family I don’t have to share! I love the boxes a few of the days came in.  They will be fun to decorate with next year.

My Dad delivered days 1-6 to Susie at her office and her coworkers couldn't believe it.  Susie simply described my Mom and how she plans these things and they were jealous!

Day 1 - Vinyl Christmas Countdown.  I'm going to mount mine on wood so I can use it over and over again.
Day 2 - Christmas Blanket
Day 3 - Cookie mix and cookie cutters
Day 4 - Christmas book
Day 5 - Manger to remember the true meaning of Christmas
Day 6 - Wooden Shoe and candy like the kids in Holland get to celebrate Sinterklaus Day
 
Thanks Mom!

No comments: