Monday, February 23, 2009

A 16 Month Wait.....And Well Worth It!

After waiting 12 months for the actual show and a cancellation/rescheduling another 4 months, Mom finally got to see Celine Dion. I got tickets in October 07 for her that Christmas knowing she would have to wait until the next October for the show but I knew she would love it.

Talk about an entertainer! She has more energy than any toddler, more facial expressions anyone I've ever seen and a voice to die for. Hands down this was the best show I have ever been to. Mom and I couldn't get over how great she sounds live.
Mom's friend Marsha and her girls came up also and we all had dinner before the show. Too bad we weren't sitting next to each other.
Watching Mom I think she enjoyed it. I was a lot of fun to take her even though she had to leave Grandma to do so. Grandma was quite jealous!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Grandma wasn't the only one who was jealous!!!

Spikey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.