Monday, February 16, 2009

Today was my Friday the 13th

This morning I packed up and went down to my garage to head to the the hospital to see Grandma. When I got in my car I started it and realized I could hear outside. I looked back to see that my car had been broke into and my back window was missing. What the $&@#!

When the Sandy police officer arrived he looked at the damage and couldn't get over how they used a crow bar and tried to pry open my back window and not just break a window. When they did that the window shattered. I hope it shattered in their faces!

And what did the jack@%&'s get? My emergency kit.....that's it. They grabbed the emergency kit and took off. I took it in to the body shop and it's going to be a while before I get Maggie the Mountaineer back. When you first look at the car it doesn't look too bad but they screwed up the whole back door, fenders and bumper of my car.....ugh.

Now my insurance will go up and I get to pay a deductible just because someone else felt more entitled to my emergency kit. I work hard for my things and they need to as well!

The cute kid at the rental car company felt bad for me and didn't want to put me in car that insurance would pay for. He talked to his manager and got me a Nissan Frontier (4x4 truck) instead of a Kia Spectra for the same price. Such a sweet guy!

All I can say to you thieves out there is KARMA. It will come back to get you! THIEVES SUCK!

No comments: