Monday, February 2, 2009

Minus a Couple Chompers

On Thursday I had my top wisdom teeth out. I had my bottom ones out when I was 18 so I thought I was out of the woods. Dad took me and was dead convinced it would take longer than it did. From when we walked in to when we got back in the truck was only 40 minutes. Gotta love general anesthesia! I loved waking up and having it over and done with. Dad was so sweet and stopped and got me some things I needed and my prescriptions. How cute is this little guy?!? He brought it out and said it was for me to hug.

Mom came over after work and stayed with me that night as you're not supposed to be alone for 12 hours after going under. She babysat Roo at my house on Friday and we both got to fawn over her. It wasn't too bad as it was only the 2 of us as normally we are fighting over her.

I healed amazingly with only a sore jaw as of now. If anyone is in need of good oral surgeon then call David Smoot. He is the best!

Mom and Dad are so good to their spinster daughter!

No comments: