Monday, February 2, 2009

Another Tag

In your senior year of high school. . .

1. Did you date someone from your school? No

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No

3. Did you car pool to school? No

4. What kind of car did you have? Isabella, my Mitsubishi truck

5. What kind of car do you have now? Mercury Mountaineer

6. Its Saturday night...where are you now? Quilting, I need a life!

7. It is Saturday night...where were you then? Probably working

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Started at Reams and then worked at a card dealership

9. What kind of job do you do now? Project Manager

10. Were you a party animal? Ah...no

11. Were you considered a flirt? Ah....no

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No

13. Were you a nerd? Kind of. I doubled up on some classes to graduate early.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No but I did make a good enemy with my guidance counselor.

15. Can you sing the fight song? No

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? My sophmore history teacher....can't remember her name. She looked like Cruella DeVille and noody else liked her. I took a class from her as an elective as a senior.

17. Where did you sit during lunch? Had left for work....so probably in my truck on my way to work

18. What was your school's full name? Kearns High School

19. When did you graduate? 1997

20. What was your school mascot? Cougar

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? NO!!!

22. Did you have fun at Prom? No, I dumped my boyfriend right before Senior Prom

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Occasionally

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? No

25. Do you still talk to people from school? A couple

26. School Colors? Green & Gold

27. What celebrities came from your high school? No that I know of

No comments: