Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yes, I'm a Twilight fan...

About a year and and a half ago my coworkers were talking incessntly about these vampire books. They kept at me to start them but continually pointed out that they were written by a BYU graduate which wasn't the best selling point. All I could think was how good can it be? A Mormom writing about vampires? A few weeks later when I couldn't stand it any longer I started reading Twilight so I knew what the heck they were talking about. Boy was I wrong! I started just before Eclipse came out so by the time I got through Twilight and New Moon it was there waiting for me. In the last year I have convinced many people to read them and they too are hooked. When Breaking Dawn came out a few months ago I was just as anxious as Braden was the night the last Harry Potter book came out. The movie comes out on the 21st and everyone pray that Susie isn't in labor....she's my date!

Susie sent me the link to do the quiz that tells you who you are most like from Twilight. She is like Bella and I am Esme. Who are you?

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!

No comments: