Monday, September 28, 2009

Sleepover

I love to have sleepovers with my nieces and nephews. This was my first with Roo and her first night away from her mommy. Roo was just fine with it but her mommy was a nervous nelly and missed her tons. I had her most of Saturday so we shopped and played at the park. She is so funny and I love her personality. She reminds me a lot of Cody when he was that age. Everywhere we went people would stop and tell me how beautiful my daughter was. I wish she was mine!

But since she's mobile now she gets into things and anyone who’s been to my house knows it’s not baby proof! I would follow her around to make sure she wouldn’t hurt herself and get into something she shouldn’t. She loved pulling the baskets out of my coffee table and dumping them out. I finally made one of them hers with all her toys and she was a happy camper. First thing on Sunday she went straight for her basket and giggled when her toys where there, including her favorite WCW westler doll. I got this when I worked at the E Center over 10 years ago and had found it in a box so I sat it aside for when she comes. She loves it! We both had so much fun and I can’t wait for the next one!





No comments: