Monday, September 28, 2009

Utah State Fair

I love this time of year and I know fall is almost here when we go to the fair. We go every year and it’s a lot of fun. Friday night I met Susie, Will and Roo and we went through some of it while visiting with Dad at the DWR booth. It’s cute to see him with the little kids and seeing DeAnn and Santa. On Sunday Mom, Susie, Roo and I went back to see everything else and to go through the buildings and booths. The weather was perfect and we had a lot of fun. Roo went on her first pony ride and I happened to get her Christmas present there (I now have all but Brooklyn’s gift!). Best purchase was my sheets as I’ve become a high thread count snob. We all got some at a smoking deal and I scored and ended up with 2 sets (Will hated the high thread count so Susie gave me theirs!). Now to get my new dryer (mine caught on fire!) so I can try them out. You just can’t go into fall without a fair corndog, snow cones and seeing the butter cow!




Yummy junk food!

Roo's first pony ride

Dad working the DWR booth


The famous butter cow

No comments: